Thursday, August 18, 2005

Have been pretty busy these few days.
Mainly due to school, trainings etc.
I definitely am tired.

Recently, I've been training hard
together with the team. Besides trainings
on Mondays and Fridays with Mr Tan after sch,
we have also started training every morning
before school begins as well.

Really determined to train hard nowadays.
Just love the team. Love the game.
I used to find training a real bore,
since we did nothing but the same old
stuff OVER and OVER again.

But i must admit.
Ever since, the three on three competition
over at the NUS recreation centre, where I
met Juliana and so many other good players.
As well as the three on three AND1 Basketball
Challenge, I was really inspired to train hard
for the competitions.

Although trainings have been the same.
Same old stuff, same coach etc.
But I find it more interesting, more fun.
I find, I can learn more stuff day by day.
I get to improve day by day.

Although the constant insults from the coach.
Sometimes. Really hurtful it can get.
But I just brush it aside.
Cos my main purpose is really;
to train hard!

Nowadays when I train.
I can feel it.
The determination.
The determination to do well.

And I hear my coach going,
"GOOD! GOOOD! VERY GOOD!"
Or even if he doesnt say anything,
but deep down I know I have improved.
I feel a sense of satisfaction inside.
I'm happy cos I know.

I know i'm one step towards my goal.
:D


And so to the team. The IJ Team;
WE ALL CAN DO IT! WE CAN!
So lets all train hard.
TOGETHER! (:


Anyways.
Before I leave.
Ana made this and gave it
to me. Thought it was really
SWEEET of her. So decided to
post it here.

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ilfajjvtqu4

Thanks dear! :D



To the rest.
Study hard!
You'll can do it tooo! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home